To assist in showing your home to as many qualified buyers as possible until it is sold.
To communicate to you the results of our activities.
To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value for your home.
The Pro-Active Approach
The following are the steps I take to get a home sold:
- Assist with staging the home for showings.
- Price your home competitively to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Submit your home to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
- Extensive, professional photo gallery and well written ads to be placed on the Internet.
- Order the sign placed in front of your home and keybox placed.
- Recorded message ad sign (800 no.) placed in yard.
- Promote your home at the office meetings to agents.
- High quality color photo flyers to be placed in your home.
- Color photo ad prepared for Homes & Land Magazine. Also, photo ad on HomesandLand.com.
- Create a website specifically for your home and neighborhood.
- Network with Realtors who sell homes in the area.
- A brokers’ open for realtors held within two weeks of listing.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Home photos and ad are placed on Zillow.com.
- Contact buyers, my top past clients and sphere of influence to inform them about your home and its features.
- Place ad weekly on Craigslist.com.
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Immediate response to contacts from the prospective buyers and Realtors who may have questions about the home or showing procedures.
- Follow up with the Realtors who have shown your home for their feedback and response.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all follow up after the contract is accepted, including executing all disclosures, coordinating home inspections and appraisal, following up on the loan process, title and escrow to ensure a smooth closing.